- This event has passed.
4th International Conference on Applied Surface Science (ICASS)
June 28 - June 30
The 4th International Conference on Applied Surface Science (ICASS) will take place online as a live-streamed and interactive event on 29 June – 1 July 2021.
The conference is organized by the journal Applied Surface Science and will provide a forum for researchers in all areas of applied surface science to present their work.
ICASS will report on and discuss current research on the role and use of surfaces in chemical and physical processes, related to catalysis, electrochemistry, energy, new/functional materials and nanotechnology. Also, the various techniques and characterization methods will be discussed.
This is a significant opportunity for you to hear from leading scientists in the area and to network with colleagues in industry and academia to ensure you keep abreast of recent developments in this fast-evolving field.
- Surface science of catalysis, electrocatalysis and photocatalysis
- Surface engineering and functionalization
- Functional surfaces and coatings
- Surface science applied to energy conversion and storage
- Surface nanotechnology and devices
- Electrochemistry at surfaces and interfaces
- Advances in surface characterization tools
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Semiconductors – surface and interface
- 2D layered materials and assembling
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other attendees during the live event to chat and arrange one-to-one meetings.
- Communicate your research to a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live exhibition booths to meet industry partners, chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 6 months after the event*. For multi-stream events, watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.