November 23 - November 25
Bilbao (Spain) will host the 6th edition of one of the largest European Event in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, ImagineNano, at Bilbao Exhibition Centre (BEC): November 23-25, 2021.
The focus will be on nanoscience & nanotechnology in the fields of graphene, bio/medicine, optics, photonics, chemistry, toxicology. Internationally renowned speakers will provide exceptional opportunities for participants. The latest trends and discoveries in N&N will be discussed by some of the world’s leading players in the field.
One place, 5 conferences covering hot science trends:
– GraphIn2021 (Graphene Industry – Challenges & Opportunities) (5th edition)
– NanoSpain 2021 (General trends in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) (15th edition)
– 3PM2021 (Photonics/Phononics/Plasmonics/Magneto-Optics) (5th edition)
– IC2 2021 (International nanoComposites Conference) (2nd edition)
– 3D Printing Spain (International Summit on 3D printing / Beyond nano) (1st edition)
One Plenary Session featuring high-profile speakers.
Industrial Exhibition: Exceptional industrial exhibition showcasing cutting-edge advances on nanotechnology research and development (Entrance to “Industrial exhibition” will be free of charge for professionals in 2021).
Industrial Forum: A platform that brings together research managers and decision makers from industry and academia across all sectors (Entrance to “Industrial Forum” will be free of charge for professionals in 2021).
Brokerage Event: Focus on micro and nanotechnologies and their applications in various industrial sectors.
ImagineNano 2021 will gather the global nanotechnology community, including researchers, industry policymakers and investors.