July 5 - July 8
ISFOE is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Research, Technology, and Innovation in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications and Solutions.
During ISFOE21 you will meet with other world-class scientists, engineers, representatives from industry and policymakers to discuss and exchange ideas on the hottest topics and progress on OEs.
The ISFOE Program consists of Workshops and Sessions focused on:
– Organic and Large Area Electronics (OLAE) materials (polymer and small molecule organic semiconductors, transparent electrodes, barriers for encapsulation)
– Organic Photovoltaics & Perovskite PVs
– Graphene and related materials
– Biosensors & Bioelectronics
– OLEDs for Displays and Lighting
– OTFTs and Circuits
– Laser Technologies & Patterning
– Printing, Vacuum and OVPD Equipment and Technologies
– Smart Textiles & Wearable Technologies
– Internet of Things (IoT)
– Integrated Systems and Sensors