- This event has passed.
September 21 - September 24
Following the success of the previous five editions, the promoting organizations Italian Association for Industrial Research (AIRI) and NanoItaly Association are delighted to announce the next edition of NanoInnovation, scheduled on 21-24 September 2021 in Rome in the traditional venue of the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of “Sapienza” University of Rome in Via Eudossiana 18 and it will be focused on innovation and technology transfer, not limited to the various nanotech application contexts, in line with the objectives of Horizon Europe, the new EU research and innovation programme 2021-2027.
NanoInnovation represents the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event is designed to inform all interested players:
- Researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can share their experiences, opinions and expectations about the role of nanotechnologies for future innovations
- Professionals and business operators can better understand how to take advantage from the use and application of nano-related products.
- Young researchers, PhDs and students can gather latest insights on scientific and technical developments in nanotechnologies
- Media and the public can have an overview of concrete and up-to-date applications of nanotechnologies
The 2021 event will be based on the well-established tradition of co-organizers and partners sharing the coordination of technical thematic symposia, workshops, trainings and further interesting initiatives.
The structure of the four-days event includes:
- Plenary Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities)
- Parallel thematic symposia (poster and oral presentations on selected topics)
- Update trainings
- Networking event (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities – R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events (independently organized by external organizations/companies and armonized in the conference frame)
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities and research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research.
The participation is free for all visitors upon online registration!