GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Log Data
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
3. What data do we collect?
The responsible NanoFabNet partners may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
4. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the responsible NanoFabNet partners with most of the required data, which is collected and processed when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The NanoFabNet partners may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third parties, with whom we have entered into a contract according to GDPR Art. 6(1.b) and/or Art. 6(1.e).
5. How will we use your data?
The responsible NanoFabNet partners collect your data so that they can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services they think you might like.
When your order is processed, your data may be sent to, and the resulting information taken from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
6. How do we store your data?
Where relevant, the NanoFabNet partners will securely store your data on their local hard drives.
The partners will keep your data for a maximum of five years, or until you inform us to delete your data. Once this time period has expired, each partner holding information will delete the data.
7. What are your data protection rights?
The NanoFabNet partners would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. There may be a small fee charged for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that any information you believe is inaccurate is the be updated. You also have the right to request that the NanoFabNet partners complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, the responsible partner has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Coordinator via our email address:
8. Log Data
Like many site operators, as a partnership, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics which collects, monitors and analyses this information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (where relevant)
- Understanding how you use our website
11. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies this website uses:
- Functionality – this website uses these cookies to recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – NanoFabNet uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
12. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (point 9) explains how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result of cookie removal.
13. Privacy policies of other websites
15. How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]